­

Music is the cure for stress. Shut up and just dance. 'Nuff said. Dump your junk at adlisyahril@hotmail.com.

Saturday Entertainment

The story begins...

2.00pm, Aisyah came over to my house... She asked me out with Azhar. She didn't know the conflict between us. So, I did told her about what had happened but I didn't keep my grudge anyway. There's no use if we become enemies.

I told her to invite Wani Idayu to come along also... It could be fun! So, she did! We went to Sunway Pyramid.
We saw....



It's a great movie! FYI, I'm a fan of Denzel Washington since I was a kid... Man Of Fire is still my favorite! :-) The movie is about an ATF investigator working on a crime case that related to one and another. You should watch it... A movie that could mess with your brain. You can use your brain and think. Hehehe...

After the movie, I got back at 6.30pm. Got myself ready... ANDDDD...


Me and my mum went for the musical play of Pi Mai Pi Mai Tang Tu at Istana Budaya, Kuala Lumpur. It's my second time at Istana Budaya after the Puteri Gunung Ledang: the Musical play. We got there at 8.00pm and we entered the hall around 8.15pm.

Anyway, we got ourselves upgraded seats! YAY! Dapat duduk kat bawah because not many people bought the rm50 and rm70 tickets. The night's play also attended by our Minister of Cultural, Arts and Heritage (betol ke aku translate nie??).

Most of my friends think that it's stupid to watch this play but come on, who else gonna support it if we as Malaysian don't support our own local talent? The play was very good! Kudos to Othman Hafsham for the great work! FACT students from UiTM too! You guys did a wonderful job!


right now is 1.40am and I've just got home. So tired and need some sleep...

The End.

0 comments: