­

Music is the cure for stress. Shut up and just dance. 'Nuff said. Dump your junk at adlisyahril@hotmail.com.

2006 is almost over...

The story begins...

2006 is almost over and I am getting older and older... Next year, I'll be 20! I don't want to waste my "teen" days... So, I want to enjoy this teenage life as much as I can... Go crazy!!!

2006 brought me lots of joy and happiness. Sometimes we're on the top, sometimes we're not! Sometimes we're a winner and sometimes we're a loser! I've to admit that my life is not as perfect as you all can see... Well I do have a life. I love my friends and I really appreciate them...

I remember those events that we all went together... Those fun times that we had...

I remember my 1st experience became a fascilitator in UiTM with Syahmi, Hamdan, Nisa, Amai, and Sarah...
I remember the Tiesto event at Sepang with Khaleeq, Teeya and Leez.
I remember the 1st experience yg kitorg spend the night at the shopping mall in Genting after the Chivas rave with Ilya and Safura.
I remember the World Cup finale at Bukit Bintang... We were crazy! There were almost 20 of us I guess..
Our road trip to the waterfall in Kuala Pilah, Negeri Sembilan to celebrate Najib's birthday with Isham, Yan, Lah, Erwan, Tasha, Ilya, Fara and Israq
Road trip to Melaka for the Revelation event with Khaleeq, Safura, Hafiz and Ice.

The dance experience with my seniors for MPG Dinner...
The time that I had with Azmir, Aini, Khaleeq, Matt and Nisa...
The time that we spend the night on the streets together...
Everyone was great!

I really enjoy it, you guys!
Love ya so much...
Hoping that we could get crazy-er next year!

0 comments: