­

Music is the cure for stress. Shut up and just dance. 'Nuff said. Dump your junk at adlisyahril@hotmail.com.

WTF? I've been tagged?

The Story Begins...

WHO CREATE THIS TAGGING STUFF?
God? Bill Gates? Steve Jobs?

BUSTED! I'm TAGGED!

*teringat main polisentri (police & thief yang dimelayukan)*

So here it goes:

1. My english suck most of the time. Really sucky, BIG TIME. It's a fact.
2. I'm a loser. People says that I'm the most naive person ever.
3. I love blogging a lot because I don't have any friends. So I express my thoughts through here.
4. I've never been to the cinema before but I really want to experience it. At least once in my life.
5. I love my house
6. I'm the only child. Isn't it suck?

Ermmm... I don't have any friends to tag.

I hate my life.
That makes me a total loser.
20 going on 21 but no still has no life.

The End

1 comments:

  1. loser??no friends??

    think again..