­

Music is the cure for stress. Shut up and just dance. 'Nuff said. Dump your junk at adlisyahril@hotmail.com.

"Saya ingin mengucapkan maaf..."

The Story Begins...

I would like to say sorry to the people of Pervert Design.
Sorry for all the trouble.

I've already delete the post and I will put it up soon once you guys send me the real visual image.

I'll always support you guys.

To everyone who is reading this blog.
Just wait for the full detail soon!

p/s: thanks for your "BIG" offer.

The End

2 comments:

  1. Fuzz said...:

    did u piss em off???


    i hope not...

    check out

    http://juiceonline.com/newsletter/new/index-JWU-my.php

    its sumwer at the bottom got website but still not runnin

    www.xlivefestival.com

    ...like tiesto

  1. Anonymous said...:

    x berape paham....cube hang story sket kat aku?..ehhehe