­

Music is the cure for stress. Shut up and just dance. 'Nuff said. Dump your junk at adlisyahril@hotmail.com.

Who's going for MTV Asia Awards?

The Story Begins...

Hey guys,
Let me ask you a question...
Do you wish to count the sequins on Nicole PCD's outfit?
Hahaha!

Guess what?
I'll be the moshing in the pit of MTV ASIA AWARDS 2008 at Genting Highlands next month!


I passed the audition!
Party people will always be a party people, no?

I'll be joining the other 299 people to mosh in the pit.
You heard me right. Only 300 people will be at the front of the stage.
The best seats ever to see Pussycat Dolls, Jared Leto, One Republic, Leona Lewis, Panic At The Disco, The Click Five (not again!), Jabbawockeez, Super Junior and whole lot more of acts from our region!

I can't wait for the day to come!

Oh! Last night's Loveparade 2008 was fucking awesome!
Check out the clip of Paul van Dyk.



Paul van Dyk will be coming to Zouk KL for his VONYC sessions this 26th July. Same date as Daughtry's gig in One Utama. Wanna double the fun with me?

Adli Syahril says: I can rock hard!!!

The End

2 comments:

  1. Fuzz said...:

    NICEEEEEE...

    U MADE IT!!!!

    Count the sequins for me k.

    Aiseh, I heard mosh pitters are not allowed to bring camera in the mosh pit.

    true?

    If so then no pix la. dat sux.

    Maybe pix of b4 n after...and dats good enough!

    Party on mate!

    See you at PVD

  1. Unknown said...:

    yeap. no camera!
    But i can use my camera phone! hahaha
    if only we (as bloggers) can attend it by using media pass. Sure boleh bawak your DSLR! hahahah

    PvD... if i got the free ticket. hehehe :P