­

Music is the cure for stress. Shut up and just dance. 'Nuff said. Dump your junk at adlisyahril@hotmail.com.

Watch & Learn!

The Story Begins...

It's 12pm and I'm so bored at home doing the research assignment.
I've took the subject for 2 semesters during my diploma and surprisingly i have to face another research subject in my degree!

So I took a little time to browse through YouTube and I found a really great video by Broadcasting student in SMU (South Methodist University).

I'm a fan of Justice and this fellow did his own "Waters of Nazareth" video for his Basic Audio/Video Production. I was really surprise to see the video cuz I did really bad in my Audio / Video Production during my 5th Semester in Diploma.

Hope this would give a very good inspiration to all the Broadcast students around the world.
Who am I to grade him? I'm not a lecturer... But as a viewer, I do think it's creative with the effects that he did in it.


"Waters of Nazareth" - Justice - My Interpretation from Nicholas Nikides on Vimeo.

Here's the description of his video.

"This is my music video interpretation of Justice's song "Waters of Nazareth" off their album "Cross". Hopefully people really get a simultaneous feeling from both watching the film and listening to the music. Neon lights and roughness were a big inspiration for this film. I did it as a final project in Basic Audio/Video Production class at SMU (Southern Methodist University) in Dallas. I served as everybody on the crew besides the actors and the transportation (although at one point my actor films himself). It's starring Seth Thomas and Amanda Hinojos. The film is entirely shot in Dallas and edited on Final Cut Pro. Oh and by the way, some people may notice that the song is shortened from the original; given the time constraints, I had to do it. Let's just hope it gives "justice" to Justice"

I never learn how to use Final Cut Pro and i can see that the results turnout to be great in this video.

Good job, man!

Adli Syahril: Public Relations is really really tough!!! HELP!

The End

4 comments:

  1. Fuzz said...:

    Avril Lavigne coming?

    Post this up man

    Panic at the Disco Live in KL
    08:00PM - 05 Aug 2008

    Venue: Stadium Putra | Train: Bukit Jalil (Star LRT)

    Price: RM118, RM98 (promo price, before 2 August), RM88, RM68 (promo price, before 2 August) |

    Website: www.axcess.com.my



    They might have discarded the '!' in their name, but Panic at the Disco has managed to keep its dedicated fan base.

    The chart-topping band from Las Vegas fuses elements of punk, electronica, dance, punk and rock in their music and that has certainly served them well - their debut album "A Fever You Can't Sweat Out" has sold over 2.2 million copies.

    Expect them to perform tunes from that album and also from their most recent, "Pretty. Odd.".

  1. Unknown said...:

    please!!!
    i don't want to put it up on my blog cuz i can't attend the concert!!!

    i'll be having a night class during the concert!

    shit kan?

    but i might be going for Avril Lavigne's concert :)

  1. Fuzz said...:

    WTFFFFFFF!!!

    Aduhhh. All my simpati to you.

    I'm still looking for hidden money around the house (bawah sofa, bawah katil, dalam bilik housemate, hehehe)

    coz if I go I wan the paling depan sekali if not baik xyah pegi.

    Btw, in my blog, Dhaima handle musician/band/gig post. She's not interested to post it (apela).

    Xpe, berduyun lagi international performers are coming cause they can make mulah here now!

    Study hard party harder mate...

  1. Fuzz said...:

    Btw, Mocca x gie?

    I dah try Junk contest. mane la tau.

    xdpt xpe la.

    Dhaima dah reserve the tix ngan organizer mase awal2 lg so most probably i will go n be her 'handbag-holder-boy'

    See you if you go.