­

Music is the cure for stress. Shut up and just dance. 'Nuff said. Dump your junk at adlisyahril@hotmail.com.

HEAR ME: Angels & Airwaves - Love

The Story Begins...


One of my idols in the music scene, Tom DeLonge and his band Angels & Airwaves has just released a new album entitled "LOVE". The album can be downloaded for free through Modlife. You heard me right, FREE! The "special edition" version of the album will be available soon in stores. I will find it no matter what! Yee-haw!

The album release was delay due to the Blink 182 reunion tour... but is all good! I like the album very much. Not because of I'm a Tom DeLonge fan, that's for sure. Take a listen and you know what I mean. The band has injected the "space rock" element and it sounded like a fusion of U2 and Pink Floyd. So it's pretty much of a sound experiment which I find it a bit different than the first two albums.

In short, 11 tracks in LOVE are amazing. Download it here.


Angels & Airwaves - Hallucinations

The End

0 comments: