­

Music is the cure for stress. Shut up and just dance. 'Nuff said. Dump your junk at adlisyahril@hotmail.com.

BLOG THING: Poll!

The Story Begins...

Hey guys!
How are you doing, people?

Here's the thing, I've already set up a poll at the sidebar. Now VOTE for which event that you are going to attend!

All Ferry Corsten lovers, vote for 2 Days of Freedom event! It's gonna be big and massive trance-y night out! Total full blast for 2 nights!

OR

Steve Aoki groupies who are craving for more dirty synths and electro experience, vote for UOX Play Future event! I know you hipsters out there don't want to miss this.

... or go for both like me? I'm a fan of Ferry Corsten and Steve Aoki. What can I do but to attend both events! hahahaha!

As what Darth Sid (of Foulworks) had told me, "Hardcore clubber!" (with his index finger pointing at me).

Hahaha!

VOTE NOW!

The End

0 comments: