­

Music is the cure for stress. Shut up and just dance. 'Nuff said. Dump your junk at adlisyahril@hotmail.com.

Last night the DJ save my life; Alex MORPH @ Maison

The Story Begins...

Alex MORPH was fucking awesome!
I was fascinated by the whole set!
What more can I say?

WE ALL LOVE TRANCE!

Ok.
In my previous post, I did mention that I might not attend the party but after some people put their hopes on me. Suddenly a friend of mine wanted to come with me. So, I said "WHY NOT?"

I fetched Faridah at Gombak and I drove straight to Maison. We reached there around 11.30pm. Familiar faces outside the club. I did met Gracie, Herbert & Trevor. I was so happy to see them. Gracie came all the way from Sarawak to catch this gig.

After we enter the club. We went out to grab some foods. Hahaha! We went there with an empty stomach but still, our party spirit was at the maximum level. While walking, I saw someone unexpected. My cousin's ex. He shouted, "SYAHRIL!" and I was like "OMG, please don't ask me about her." hehehe. That was the time when I accidentally destroy Faridah's wedges. Sorry :(

We drove back to gombak and grab her slippers, grab some breads and let the party begin at Maison.

We entered Maison again around 12.45 and It was loud, hard pumping, anything you name it to describe the trance music. Hey, IT WAS ALEX MORPH messing with the decks in I Love TRANCE t-shirt!

The club was almost full and by 1am, the podium was packed and everybody starts dancing wildly with their fist up in their air pumping with the beats.

Tons of familiar tracks played by the man himself.
He played "Turn It On" and flashed us his blue t-shirt with the word TURN on it.
He also played the famous AvB's "Shivers". Everyone was so excited hearing the latest Armin's single, "Going Wrong" in his remix version. Me, Herbert and Gracie was shouting singing the song. Hahaha. Not my favorite remix but i kinda like it last night.

Oh my god. I am a big fan of Sander van Doorn, and Alex MORPH played SvD's remix of Apologize by One Republic. FYI, not my favorite remix too. Sorry SvD, i think you have destroy the song.

Ok. What made the crowd go crazy? Oceanlab's Satellite! The whole club sang along!
Loves it! Of course, "Life Less Ordinary". It was awesome.
The best part was he played "Walk the Edge", he stood next to his deck and brought up more energy to the crowd! He wrote a note and flashed it to the crowd, "RESPECT. LOVE U ALL!"

As the beat went on and on, we didn't realized that it was almost 4am! Shoot!
THE MAN WAS AWESOME!

Alex Morph, you are one crazy bastard! I was totally in love with your mix. It's no wonder that Trance is very special to you. After one massive night, all I can say is WE ALL LOVE TRANCE!

Kudos to Maison, Image Innovate & Klubbers.net for making this one successful event. I hope the first appearance of Alex MORPH in Malaysia won't be the last one.

Photos!

Me & Faridah

Gracie & Herbert came. Sorry, they were not ready. hehehe

Then Trevor joined us! This time, we're ready!

Alex MORPH! Drop'em beat!

And made us all go crazy!

These girls were SEXY! Especially the one with the "I LOVE ALEX MORPH" t-shirt.

Silhouette!

Me & Bad cinta trance!

Faridah also CHENTA trance! hehehe

We do love trance!

Cuz Alex MORPH is the MAN!

Walk the Edge!

Alrite. I know that I do sound like a groupie. Stop it, Adli.

Lastly...

My laptop is officially trance-d! hehehe...

Adli Syahril says: Thanks to Luq for the entry and one big hug to Bad for forcing me not to miss this one great international DJ in Malaysia! Thanks to everyone who said hi to me. Aiman, Marlina Azmi, Shah, and those who I can't recall their names. You guys are awesome!

The End

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    It was an awesome night no doubt and no regrets! :D

  1. Unknown said...:

    yeap. it's true.
    i've heard tons of positive feedback about the night. It's the best night of our lives, man! hehehe :D