­

Music is the cure for stress. Shut up and just dance. 'Nuff said. Dump your junk at adlisyahril@hotmail.com.

IMAX anyone?

The Story Begins...

Have you been to the IMAX theater before?
ME?
After 4 years of its launching in Malaysia, i still haven't seen any movie there yet.


Pity me.

*WHY DOES ADLI SYAHRIL POSTING THIS STUPID SHIT ABOUT IMAX?*

FYI, the price has gone cheaper than before!
The day after my SPM, I wanted to try to watch the 3D movie but unfortunately, it was expensive.
RM20 to experience The Polar Express.
Damn.

Last week, as I was walking around Times Square, KL.
I saw this ad about IMAX.

"Indiana Jones. RM11 (Adult), RM6 (Child). Wednesday RM7 (Adult), RM6 (Child)"

Wow. I was surprised to see the price. I thought IMAX was expensive!
Does the price decrease or is it just me being ignorant?

Well, I'm planning to see a movie in IMAX. At least once. Next week they'll be playing The Incredible Hulk on their giant screen!

Who wants to join me? hehehe...

*who wants to join u anyway, mr adli?*

Anyway, if you want to learn more about IMAX, check out this video! The IMAX presentation.



The End

0 comments: