­

Music is the cure for stress. Shut up and just dance. 'Nuff said. Dump your junk at adlisyahril@hotmail.com.

MC D5B BBQ Dinner @ Bukit Jelutong

The Story Begins...

Hello everyone,
thank you for reading another story from Adli Syahril.

Well, I know that everyone would think that I'm such a crap person on the Internet cuz I simply blog on things that are unrelated to me...

Urghh, whatever! I have a reason to crap... The reason is IT'S MY BLOG! hahahaha...

Anyway, let's get back to the main topic.

As what we all know,
Class A went to Port Dickson
Class C went to Port Dickson too
Class D went to Bagan Lalang

and now... class B! We went to BUKIT JELUTONG for our own class BBQ Party!
It was freaking awesome...

WE DON'T HAVE TO TRAVEL FAR TO UNITE OUR CLASSMATES! hahaha

I'm listening to the latest Angels & Airwaves' album while browsing through the photos...

here are the photos of our BBQ dinner











Whatever it is... BOOMBASTIC Bee's THE BOMB!

The End

p/s: for more photos, check out http://adlisyahril.multiply.com

0 comments: