­

Music is the cure for stress. Shut up and just dance. 'Nuff said. Dump your junk at adlisyahril@hotmail.com.

BLOG THING: Graduation.

The Story Begins...

Yay!
After 3 years of blood and sweats, now I'm officially graduate from my diploma program.

21st November 2008 was the best history ever in my life. Seriously, I never had this great feeling. The feeling of "OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THE DAY HAS COME!!!"


Everyone was looking good in their baju melayu, baju kurung, formal attire... Many came with their big family member to witness their most historical day. Good friends gathered to celebrate the convocation. We laughed, we cheered and we had a great time with each other.

Oh, I will never forget this date. 21st November 2008.



Thanks to my parents and my friends who came.

Nano, Aisyah, Afiqah, Azhar (Shah Alam), Syafiq, Azhar (PJ) and the teacher who has been close to us since I was form 1, Puan Hanim. Thank you for coming and thank you for the gift.







Not to forget...
Our awesome Pre-convocation party at Zouk. Also in conjunction with the re-launch of Ghetto Heaven.




Love ya, guys! :D
This would probably be the best week that happen in my life.

The End

0 comments: