­

Music is the cure for stress. Shut up and just dance. 'Nuff said. Dump your junk at adlisyahril@hotmail.com.

This New Year Eve will be great!!

The Story Begins...

Hello everyone!
I think that most of y'all are curious asking "What's with his asshole muthafuka's title?"
Wanna know why?


CUZ I'VE JUST WON MYSELF 2 BACKSTAGE PASSES FOR MIDZONE PARTY!


Please don't let me ended up in those usual boring New Year Eve...
I don't want to celebrate my new year by playing party sprays in Bukit Bintang and Bangsar.
I don't enjoy to see rempit creating a scene in KLCC and Dataran Merdeka.

Lastly, I DON'T ENJOY TO SIT AND WATCH THE NEW YEAR COMING!!!

I prefer to dancing the night away with great music and hard pumping beats!
Enjoying the uplifting beats and loud bass.
Watching the choreographed fireworks as the audio visualizer. (Hey, it's the first in Malaysia at the MidZone Countdown)


Hope it's not like MY Nation party at the last Merdeka Eve.
I was so excited to see Cosmic Gate but they were a flop.
Gosh, counting down to the midnight with bad introduction of music by Cosmic Gate.
That sucked! But Thrillseekers saved us with harder tunes.

Oh whatever, Stoneface & Terminal will bust us all with hard beats like what Judge Jules did during Velocity! hahahah! :P

Come on, let's party! Don't stuck yourself this new year eve with bad concerts in The Curve, bad crowds in KLCC and dirty yourself in Bukit Bintang.

Enjoy rave!

The End


0 comments: