­

Music is the cure for stress. Shut up and just dance. 'Nuff said. Dump your junk at adlisyahril@hotmail.com.

The Brand New Akademi Fantasia...

The Story Begins...

I had to stay at home last night.
My mum didn't let me to follow my dad to the hospital.
Cuz she knew that aku menghilang punya la...
Lebih-lebih lagik dekat PJ jer.. ekekeke...
Owh ya, my dad tido kat hospital pasal temankan nenek aku yg sedang tertiarap atas katil spital tuh!

Akhirnya aku duduk di rumah sambil menonton...
AKADEMI FANTASIA!

Yeah, laugh at me!
Go on... Say what you want to say!
"Giler kampung tengok AF!", "AF is like so yesterday!"

Hey, I am not always a city boy! Berpijaklah di atas bumi sendiri...
Tak kemananya standard korang tuh! Ke kubur tuh neraka jahanam gak! wakakakkaka

About AF... The new season.
The first concert... I don't see any talent in them!
Kecuali for Heliza..
Camner diorg buat pemilihan?
It's hard for me to follow the daily diary because, you know me, I'll be in my college and couldn't find the time to watch it.
With the invention of Torrent, everything is possible right? Ad-free! hahah

Maybe it's the first week of the concert. Let's just watch and wait for a miracle jelah...
hahaha.. kalau dah sumbang-mambang tuh, pepandai la kita tutup telinga... ekekkee

The End

0 comments: