­

Music is the cure for stress. Shut up and just dance. 'Nuff said. Dump your junk at adlisyahril@hotmail.com.

A Weird Day

The story begins...

Today,
Me and a friend went to KLCC for a movie... We saw Pursuit Of Happyness.
A great movie acted by Will Smith. He's nominated for best actor in the Oscar.
Hopefully he could win. He's a single father in that movie.

Later,
I saw someone who I have a crush on.
She didn't see me...
I saw her with someone. They were holding hands.
I thought she didn't have a boyfriend.
We always text each other.
So, i text her right after I saw her.
She said that she is in KLCC!
So, it's her then...
I was quite disappointed...
not quite.. but very..
I was blind! Stupid me!

HELL WITH IT!

Another topic...
MUSE IS ON TOMORROW! I'VE GOT MY TICKET!
SO AS THE OTHERS! WE'RE GONNA GO CRAZYYYYY!!!

The end

0 comments: