­

Music is the cure for stress. Shut up and just dance. 'Nuff said. Dump your junk at adlisyahril@hotmail.com.

There She Goes...

The Story Begins...

Today,
Khadijah and Niesa picked me up from PJ...
We went to KLIA together pasal Azrina nak fly to Brisbane, Australia.
Everybody was there... I mean those who are close to her...
the pussymates, pj boys, seaparkians, LKW peeps...
History of me and Azrina...

1. Got to know her when I was 6 years old... She was my cousin's classmate in primary school. Got to know her through him la.

2. We became close during secondary school. First time pergi KLCC ngan member... dia ada skali!

3. Always hanging on the phone since form 1... sampai both of us nyer bill kene potong! Anis too! hahaha...

4. Form 4... 1st time gi clubbing together! It was bliss dekat twelveSI. Dengan kakak dia skali.. it was DJ Cosmo.

5. We started to go clubbing together since then... she got her license and kitorg gi clubbing almost every weekend. It was me, her and Niesa.

6. Teman dia gi education fair every year...

7. Layan gig together...

8. Pergi Distortion, Rock The World together...

9. We are crazy fuckers!!!

10. My friends thought that we are cousins... :)

Azrina, if you are reading this... you are a very good friend. We do have problems with each other some time but people make mistakes... I really miss the old days... those crazy moments in KLCC, Bukit Bintang... We were celebrities' groupies! hahaha... RUFFEDGE SUCKS! Ada Apa Dengan Cinta beggars... AF freako! not to forget... INCUBUS!

Make us proud... We want to see u success in the future.. :) We will always love ya!

The picture of me and her before boarding

The End

0 comments: