­

Music is the cure for stress. Shut up and just dance. 'Nuff said. Dump your junk at adlisyahril@hotmail.com.

BLOG THING: Coachella 2009

The Story Begins...


Oh Coachella... I really want to be there but I'm in Malaysia. :(
The Sahara stage is gonna be fantastic but i'll just watch it in youtube.



If I have the chance to be there, who would I want to see?

1. Chemical Brothers
2. Steve Aoki
3. Crystal Castles
4. The Ting Tings
5. Switch
6. Molotov
7. Franz Ferdinand
8. Morrissey
9. We Are Scientist
10. MSTRKRFT
11. Crookers
12. TRV$DJ-AM
13. Bloody Beetroots
14. Surkin
15. Para One
16. MIA
17. The Killers
18. James Morrison
19. Joss Stone
20. Lupe Fiasco
21. Yeah Yeah Yeahs
22. The Cure
23. Busy P
24. Plump DJs
25. Groove Armada
26. Etienne De Crecy

Fuck, I don't think I can manage to see all 26 of my favorite acts!
Oh Adli, stop berangan! (stop dreaming)
To those of you who will be at Coachella this weekend, have fun!

The End

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    serious terbaik...
    kat ne ni?

  1. Unknown said...:

    ni dekat Indio, California. Kampung aku...

    every year diorg buat dan setiap tahun aku bengang pasal line-up gempaq sangat.

    apa yg aku perasan, diorg punya stage set-up berubah mengikut kehendak performer diorg... sampai Daft punk pun boleh bawak piramid dia masuk