­

Music is the cure for stress. Shut up and just dance. 'Nuff said. Dump your junk at adlisyahril@hotmail.com.

Selamat Hari Raya to Everyone!

The Story Begins...


Dear readers,
I would like to wish everyone a very Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!!!

I did not shopping at all for this raya celebration but it's not a big deal to me.
Raya is not all about shopping. It's about getting together, meet up with old buddies, the good food and being happy!

Again,
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri.
Maaf Zahir Batin.
I would like to ask for everyone's forgiveness if I have done any wrongdoings and mistakes.
I hope you guys will have a great time in this Eid Mubarak.

Love you guys! Let's enjoy great line-up of acts after raya!

Adli Syahril says: I want my grandma's ketupat palas! :D

The End

1 comments:

  1. syafiq said...:

    selamat hari raya..
    wei kalo ada pape plan tok raya bgtaw la ek..
    aku blk araw isnin..