­

Music is the cure for stress. Shut up and just dance. 'Nuff said. Dump your junk at adlisyahril@hotmail.com.

The New Semester

The Story Begins...

I hate it!
I really really miss my old housemates.
Matt, Khaleeq, Azmir, Fakhrul, Aizat and Paul.

I miss our crazy moments.
We were so loud! Did all those stupid actings. Main kawin-kawin la. Melayan kerenah Aizat. Climb the fence at 5am.

Boring la sekarang!
Aizat is still with me but I miss those who I can share my stories too...

Sekarang nak bergossip also dah susah since it's the whole new housemates & environment.
The person that I can trust is not there anymore.
Biarlah aku senyap sorang diri jer. Biarlah aku jadik pasif kat rumah baru tu.
Ye la, aku ni menumpang jer. Bukan rumah sendiri. Bukan orang di kalangan aku pon. :(

Anyway, intern with GLAM is great but it's kinda tough.
Firstly, aku takde knowledge sangat about fashions and trends but I really want to learn. Lagi satu, working with a very influential magazine would make a good resume too :P

Hmm, Alhamdulillah.
My idea of an outdoor MPG is selected!
Thanks to the voters.
We'll try our best to bring the greatest MPG ever.

What else...
Oh ya, Encik Fareezan just told me that Encik Lan showed my assignment to the whole class.
He said that mine is one of the best. I felt so grateful.
Yelah, aku ni boleh buat keje tapi takleh jawab soalan. pasal tuh la aku dapat C untuk puan nora. Takat puji kerja tak cukup kalau aku takde otak. hish.. :(

I just hope that this semester would turn out fine.
Insya-Allah, jangan ada masalah lagi.

Jangan menangis. Lawan balik. (bak kata Naz)

The End

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    dont worry my fren...
    u will do juz fine...
    insyaallah....