­

Music is the cure for stress. Shut up and just dance. 'Nuff said. Dump your junk at adlisyahril@hotmail.com.

Indonesian knows how to entertain Malaysian!

The Story Begins...

Last week,
Peterpan entertained their Malaysian fans at Ruums KL.
They were awesome! :)
It's worth to pay RM30 and enjoy their latest album, "Hari Yang Cerah"
I've listened to the album. If you love adult alternative, I'm sure you'll love it :)


Peterpan on stage


Wow?! I was that near to Ariel?

Here are the list of songs that they performed that night.
1. Langit Tak Mendengar
2. Tak Bisakah
3. Sally Sendiri
4. Melawan Dunia
5. Hari Yang Cerah
6. Kota Mati
7. Di Balik Awan
8. Dunia Yang Terlupa
9. Cobalah Mengerti
10. Menghapus Jejakmu

For more photos, please view http://adlisyahril.multiply.com

Another Indonesia artist gonna rock Malaysian crowd... AGNES MONICA!
She'll be performing in her own solo concert in Stadium Negara, Kuala Lumpur on the 23rd June 2007.

She had her meet-the-fan session at KLCC yesterday. It was so cool!
She asked 10 questions based on her singing career. Guess what?

I WON MYSELF HER LATEST CD, SHE SIGNED HER POSTER IN FRONT OF ME AND THEN SHE PASSED IT TO ME IN FRONT OF THE BIG CROWD!

WOW! I shook her hand... :-)
She's very beautiful in person. Shorter than me. Cuter than what you have seen on TV!


I really really want to go to her concert!
Please please please let me win those tickets for free... :-)

The End

0 comments: