­

Music is the cure for stress. Shut up and just dance. 'Nuff said. Dump your junk at adlisyahril@hotmail.com.

Birthday celebration. Zoo Negara.

The Story Begins...

13th June, I celebrate my birthday eve with people from Alam Megah. Azhar, Faridah, Amalyna, Aisyah & Atiya. Ramai yg takleh attend. Nik, Shuznain, Aiman, Hafiz semua tak dapat nak datang... We went to The Loft together dekat Heritage Row (Jalan Doraisamy). Jumpa Jolene and Zey there... hahaha!

Now I am 20!




So sorry if I wasn't in the mood at that time. By 1am, Adli Syahril reported off from the dance floor...
I didn't have the mood to party at that time but we did had a great time hangout together!


Candid! Atiya with Aisyah!

Oh ya... The day kitorg pergi UV Nation, aku ngan parents aku ke Zoo Negara pada paginya kerana kebosanan! wakakakak.... I drove to Zoo Negara! Tiring! Jamm in Cheras! FCUK!

Ayahnda menghisap rokok! Anak gajah tok wi! Adli RAWK!

WHoahhhh!!! Kesian gajah makan duit haram...

Mama being diva!

Waris Jari Hantu mengaum di pawagam! (maskot di atas.. hahaha)

Macam sembahyang plak haiwan2 nieh!

For more pictures, view my multiply!

Congrats to my friend, Fadli, akhirnya dapat jugak sambung degree... :P

The End

0 comments: