­

Music is the cure for stress. Shut up and just dance. 'Nuff said. Dump your junk at adlisyahril@hotmail.com.

Augustana: A Melancholy Indie Rock Band

The Story Begins

Augustana is one of my favorite band :-)
Aku start minat diorg since April. The first song I heard from the band was "Boston".
The song is recently played dekat Fly FM.

The first time "Boston" ever heard was in Laguna Beach that brought the band promotion. I'm not sure which season. Of course it is before The Hills. "Boston" has 2 versions. The first one would be the slower version which is from their first album "Midwest Skies and Sleepless Mondays" and the next one is of course, the latest version, from "All Stars and Boulevards" which release twice (2005 and 2006).

"Boston" become a hit in the US in 2006. Wow... After 3 years of the song release, diorg baru jadi hit last year? They were actually an underground band before they release the album "All Stars and Boulevards". They were officially become a band in 2004 under Epic Records. I guess Augustana is like Disagree (a local band). 2 different versions of their songs. Their EP/Demo and their "mainstream" album. Correct me if I'm wrong cuz I'm not so smart in music. :P

This is the video of Augustana's Boston:



p/s: for more information on the band, just "wiki" it... :P

The End

0 comments: