­

Music is the cure for stress. Shut up and just dance. 'Nuff said. Dump your junk at adlisyahril@hotmail.com.

Crazy... Crazy... Crazy...

The story begins...

The first week of 4th semester was awesome! We had a great big party in our hostel! hehehe...
From dance to mosh, trance to hip-hop and not to forget, ROCK! ehehehe
That was the time when everybody got together. I am so proud of my friends because everybody is really, really awesome!

Alrite, yeah..
We've got our very first assignment! Issues in Modern Malaysia with Mrs. Raj...
We have to make the newspaper cutting and make a folio out of an issue. We got SOCIAL ISSUES and I've already did my part at the National Library.

What else?
Hmm... I've won tickets from MTV!!!
Me and Erwan went for AKON SHOWCASE at RUUMS, KL! hahaha...
It was last night! Cool gig!
It was packed with the blacks... It seemed that we were the only Malays.. hehehehe...
I've got no pictures to be upload right now but I'll upload it soon.

Oh ya, right now I'm in Puan Nora's class... She's talking about students sneak in to college after curfew hours and we laugh like crazy...

Yay, I've just received the DJ SUV WORLD TOUR tickets in my mail box... Great! Hope that I've the chance to go... :)

The End

p/s: Hey, I do sneak in after curfew!

0 comments: