­

Music is the cure for stress. Shut up and just dance. 'Nuff said. Dump your junk at adlisyahril@hotmail.com.

BLOG THING: M.C. Asia - The Beginning appreciation party winners!

The Story Begins...

I would like to say thank you to everyone for participating in my contest.

Here is the list of winners who came up with the correct answers and BRILLIANT slogans!

  1. Mohd Zaki Suaidi
  2. Kavhn Surendran
  3. Vincent Tan
  4. Hana Hassan
  5. Adura Salmah Merican / Kikiey

To those who did not win, don't feel bad! Tickets are still on sale at all Axcess counters! Pre-sale price is only RM49... Grab it while you still have the chance. Tickets are hot selling at the moment.

If you buy TEN tix, you'll get another ONE for FREE!
So why wait? Head down to Axcess counter near you.

Anyway, I've been hearing people raving about M.C Asia event! I bet everyone could not wait for the party to come.

So.......


M.C. Asia is on Twitter and Facebook too! Add'em up :)
For more details about M.C. Asia, log onto visitmcasia.com

p/s: If you bump into me at the party. Don't forget to say hi and snap some pics with me :D

The End

0 comments: