­

Music is the cure for stress. Shut up and just dance. 'Nuff said. Dump your junk at adlisyahril@hotmail.com.

BLOG THING: Upcoming Parties!

The Story Begins...

Hey there. I'm just back from KLue Urbanscapes 09. Whoah! I had a serious fun. Gerhana Ska Cinta and Fono topped all performances (for me la). I heard Deepset x Nyoba Kan was beautiful and Khottal, the ten piece band, was totally off the hook and made other new-growing bands look ugly. hahah! No pun intended. Will update you guys more on this soon...

Before we proceed to the review, I would like to share with you guys on the upcoming events with interesting acts.

Think Fatman Scoop and Lil' Jon! Yeah, the crunkmeister is gonna serve us some freshly squeeze pimp juice. WHAAAATTTTT!!!??

You heard me right! It's another episode of HENNESSY ARTISTRY event which will be held at Bukit Kiara Indoor Arena this July 25th. The king of crunk will gonna crunk' you up!

Not enough for ya?

Heineken Green Room will blitz the floors of Zouk KL with supersonic beats by Filthy Dukes and Verbal of Teriyaki Boyz a week after Hennessy event. August 1st, to be precise. Psst.. It's also by invitation only!

Both events are by invitation but I will post a full update on both once the invitation is out, aaite?!

Stay tune.

The End

0 comments: