­

Music is the cure for stress. Shut up and just dance. 'Nuff said. Dump your junk at adlisyahril@hotmail.com.

It's time to RECHARGE!

The Story Begins...


Hello everyone,
I know that lots of you are jumping over the clouds for the most anticipated event of the year, Recharge Revelation5: Global Gathering in A'Famosa, Melaka.

I'm pretty sure that it's going to be one of the best event ever that happen in Malaysia.
Imagine more than 40 acts. Merging with Europe's biggest dance event, Global Gathering.
Wow!
Malaysia is the first Global Gathering in Asia!
There's no such international dance event yet in this part of the world.

So, what are you waiting for?
Grab your tickets NOW! Yes, you heard me right, NOW!

Don't miss this greatest event in Malaysia.

I've got my ticket along with my friends. :)

Come on, people.
It's time to RECHARGE!

The End

0 comments: